At this point, we would like to provide you with information on the cookies used by us and thereby make you aware, amongst other things, of the purpose of the particular cookie as well as their lifespan.
On our part, cookies are used to store the following data:
- Your settings, such as language, contrast, and font size.
- Whether or not you have consented to the use of functional cookies on this website.
You can block or delete these cookies, which may, however, mean that certain parts of the website do not function correctly. The information contained in these cookies is not intended to identify you personally. These cookies are not used for any previously mentioned purpose.
Provided you have given your consent, Google Analytics is used on this website, which is a web analysis service of Google LLC, 4 Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, Ireland (“Google”). It is thereby possible to assign dates, sessions, and interactions across several devices to a pseudonym User ID and thus analyze the activities of a user across the devices.
- Frequency of page visits
- Number of users
- Bounce rate (page is closed again following page viewing)
- Session duration (average duration of all users)
- Country from which the website was visited
- Use of website functions
- Which page selected and how often
- From which website the user comes
- Booking conversion rate (how many users of the website book a service)
- From which region the user comes
- Device and device category on which the user visits our website
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to put together reports about the activities on our page and to provide further services associated with the usage to us.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your freely given consent.
Recipients/categories of recipients
The recipient of the data gathered is Google.
Duration of storage
The data sent by us and linked with cookies, log-in names (e.g. user ID) or promotion ID is automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data that has reached its storage duration occurs automatically once a month.