For the flexible and reliable finishing of 3D printing metal parts all three steps of the Hirtisation® process are included in the autonomous H-series finishing modules. The interface has been designed to meet the demands of the 3D printing industry allowing the integration into multiple industrial AM manufacturing enviroments. Powder residue is eliminated thoroughly; the treated parts leave the modules cleaned, dried and thus ready to use. The H-series modules support the tuning of the Hirtisation® post processing to the 3D-printig process for maximum efficiency and short finishing cycles.
- Process applicable for a wide array of 3D printed metals and alloys
- Automated removal of support structures
- Automated removal of powder residue and powder cake
- Levelling of surface roughness while retaining edge sharpness
- Finished parts are cleaned and vacuum dried
- Process chemicals are fully integrated, automatically regulated and can safely be replenished
- Process time varies from 30 minutes to a few hours depending on part size and quality requirements
- Multiple parts can be finished per run
- Operation possible by personnel without special education (setup for new parts may require process support)
The H3000 is your entry to the fully automated post-processing world of Hirtisation®. Therefore, it is specifically designed for quick and agile businesses such as on-demand print-shops. It offers optimal support for small-scale production of different parts and any R&D activity providing a part window of 300x300x150mm. One H3000 can handle the part feed of up to 3 AM-printers. Thanks to its modular design, the H3000 can be adjusted to various applications and provides a powerful and flexible tool for post-processing 3D-printed metal parts.
Take the next step in Hirtisation® with the H6000. The big sister of the H3000 offers a larger part window of 500x500x350mm and enables a fully automated finishing of 3D-printed metal parts at industrial scale. The H6000 can handle up to two materials at a time and the part feed of up to 3-5 AM-printers. Inner buffering of production batches allow a 24h continuous production. Die H6000 was designed to fulfill the strictest environmental regulations.