The BatchGlass LF HTX is a semi-automated wet processing tool for glass substrates. This tool can accommodate substrates from small scale wafers up to 600 x 600 mm large panels. Within the batch processes panels of up to 600 x 600 mm can be etched, cleaned and dried. Etching under special conditions allows very high selectivity of etching. RENA offers special pre- and postcleaning procedures allowing conditioning of substrates for etching and intensive cleaning after etching. Postcleaning procedures are becoming extremely important for glass substrates with small and deep cavities. Sophisticated tank design accompanied with optimized flow ensures excellent homogeneity of etching. This is crucial for combined laser and etching applications like through glass vias (TGV) for the packaging industry.
- Processing of large format panels up to 600 x 600 mm
- Optimized tank design and flow for excellent homogeneity of etching
- Optimized footprint and compact design
- 24/7 operation and easy upscaling of process
- Highest surface cleanliness and with optimized pre and postcleaning