Wafering systems from RENA, the global market leader in wet chemical production machinery, are the top choice when it comes to manufacturing premium-quality prime wafers. Engineered for precise process monitoring, high throughputs, and flexibility during production, the systems process 200-mm and 300-mm wafers with and without carriers. RENA wafering systems offer maximum production quality and throughput with the flexibility to be adjusted to customer processes.
Wafer production requires highly stable systems and consistent processing of the wafer surface. Fitted with a quick converter transport system that allows wafers to be changed in the etching bath in under one second, RENA wafering systems really stand out from the crowd in this regard.
The automatic wet processing systems for 200-mm and 300-mm wafers support processing with and without carriers. Precision-perfect process monitoring also allows all of the operational and process parameters to be tracked and recorded accurately during production,
while the platforms can be flexibly adapted to customer-specific process sequences.
In this way, 25 or 50 wafers undergo (acid) etching, post-polish cleaning, and final cleaning at the same time as a single production sequence within an optimum production cycle.
- Precision-perfect process monitoring for tight process control
- Flexible adjustment to specific production specifications
- Full compliance with the SEMI standard
- Processing with and without carriers
- High throughput rates
- Quick converter for changing wafers in the acid etcher in under one second
- Flexible input and output solutions (FOUP, SMIF, stockers, OHT, AGV)